Wednesday, May 13, 2009

post 054


Well here something I did real quick in photo shop it toke me less then 10min I'm really trying to work on my color so I probably be posting some more of there form time to time. But man this week has really began to suck. so yesterday me and my wife where in the car and all of a sudden we hear a funny noise. Then the next thing you know the car stops in the middle of a street at a light worst thing that could happen. To make things worse we had are two daughters with us. We called my father to come pick us up.
The only good thing was two guys pulled over and helped me to move the car out of the street. I makes you think that there are still a few good people in this world. They where also macaques and the told me the time belt was broken. That an easy $300 fix, Super. So yesterday was not so great hopefully to day will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment