Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Post 065

Well what's up everyone, If any one does read this blog. Well I just want to write something. I haven't had a chance to scan anything new to post on the blog. So today I'm just writing I need to get this month started. So hopefully soon I can post some thing new. Just to many things going on in my life right now. So I just want to invite if any one who take a look at this blog plz leave a comment on any of the drawing's. There reason I started this blog was to get my stuff out there. Also to get some advise on my work. I just want to know if I'm heading in the right direction. So if you have the time plz just say something about my work you hate it or like doesn't matter just need to know so I can change things up an hopefully improve upon it.
So Thanks for you time.

No comments:

Post a Comment