Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lost for Lost

so I have Really been inspired by Cory Walker and Nate Bellegarde on all there drawing the have been posting lately. So I wanted to start something. So Today I declare my LOST for LOST challenge. Which will to be draw all the main Charters from lost. So I will do one a day on my lunch break. The only time I will not do them is on the weekend. Reason being I don't have a scanner at home. But any ways, I started with Hurley. He my favorite Character. I know hes a floating head. I'm hoping down the line I draw the characters in a full body view or mid body. Well I did draw Hurley off of memory. So let's see how I will draw next. You will have to wait and see. Also here's the list of all the Characters that I still need to draw. Faraday, Boone, Miles, Walt, Michael, Ana Lucia, Charlotte, Ilana, Frank, Shannon, Desmond, Eko, Ben, Locke, Kate, Jack, Sawyer, Sayid, Libby, Sun, Jin, Claire, Juliet, Charlie, Nikki, Paulo, Richard, Rousseau, Bernard, Rose and Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment