Friday, January 3, 2014

Post 2014 .001

Its a New Year, Happy 2014. I see a lot of artist dedicating that there going to post a sketch. I say Good luck. I hope they can do it. For me I will Commit to and draw post a week so the 52 week give or take and that means as of now I owe you 51 drawing. I'm sure I'll post things in between here and there of project I'm working on but for sure I will do 51 drawing color and all.
My first one Being Batman Beyond. I don't know why I cant stop my self from drawing this character. His design is so cool. More to come soon. If any one wants to suggest a character they like to see plz leave a Comment and let me know. Thanks lest have a great year.

1 comment:

  1. Looks killer, man! I love the pose and his costume looks great! As always, I'd love to see some of your TMNT drawings or maybe a Hulk. (Haha, it's all green for me!)

    Keep up the excellent work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete